Hillary Raimo


Are We Living in a Social Dystopian Digital Future?


November 2, 2017

>> Part 1 <<

Listen to Part 2 >>

 

Download Instructions: Right click (Mac users: click and hold down) on the above download button, choose "Save Target As...", save the file to your hard drive and then open the mp3 file with your favorite media player. Internet Explorer users, left click and choose "Save".

 

S y n o p s i s

Are we living in a social dystopian future where our lives are molded into a digital connection where everyone is constantly rating everyone else and a person's average rating ends up dictating how they're in turn treated by the people around them? Are we becoming addicted to social media validation. Did you know only 4% of the information on the world wide web is available to a search engine? Where is the other 96%.? Did you know artificial intelligence is learning to read your mind and display what it sees: A computer guesses what people are watching based on brain activity. Let's muse the possibilities when we combine intuition, digital age technologies and human consciousness.

 

B i o

An award winning photographer, artist, writer, Hillary Raimo has been a radio host in the truth seeking genre of alternative media for 13 years. Her interviews have included some of alternative history's most well known names such as William Henry, Robert Bauval and Graham Handcock. As well as, more outlandish thinkers such as David Icke, Barbara Hand Clow, Wayne Herschel, Dr. David Lewis Anderson. Her shows offered a public platform to whistleblowers who could discuss topics without censorship, GMOs, Cannibis Laws, the truths of 911, UFOs and cosmic realities of life out there. Her questions are known among her guests as some of the best and well informed. Her show offered a non-scripted glimpse into many brilliant minds and their informational offerings. The Hillary Raimo Show was the #1 most downloaded show on Achieve Radio for almost a decade. One of the few female voices in alternative media early on, her ability to bring out the information in her guests was widely well known and respected.

Author of two books, Hillary has also contributed to and consulted on 16 book publications such as Whose Stuff is This by best selling author Yvonne Perry, Kids Who See Ghosts by Dr. Caron Goode. Hillary is a regular writer for the popular online magazine Rebelle Society and spends time creating inspiring and informative social media content. Her focus being on the realities of life in the digital age, and how consciousness is key to more sustainable living.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Website:

HillaryRaimo.com

:

Latest Book/DVD:

Money Matters for Mind, Body, & Spirit: Understanding Your Relationship with Abundance

Life According to An Unknown: Today's World Seen Through the Eyes of a Woman

:

Members, you can subscribe to our RSS feed or Podcast below. 

Both Parts

 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 

 

 

Copyright Manticore Media. All Rights Reserved. Our Material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.